Skip to content
- 12 oz frozen shrimp, thawed and deveined
- 1/3 c. red hot/buffalo sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1.5 tsp. corn starch
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixed greens/cabbage
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Green onion, chopped
- Whisk together hot sauce, water, and corn starch. Set aside.
- Split thawed shrimp in half by slicing through the back. It helps to lay the shrimp on the cutting board and place your hand on top while slicing sideways.
- Heat olive oil in a 10″ or 12″ inch skillet over medium high heat until it shimmers. Add shrimp and sauté 1 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Whisk sauce mixture again and add to the hot pan. Return to heat and bring to a simmer, stirring as the sauce thickens.
- Once sauce has thickened, add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Serve in warmed tortillas, topping as desired with greens/cabbage, cheese, green onions, etc…